My Thoughts on Technology and Jamaica: How to Make Glow-in-The-Dark Iced Coffee Chocolate Milk – How Coffee can be made healthy for Children

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

How to Make Glow-in-The-Dark Iced Coffee Chocolate Milk – How Coffee can be made healthy for Children

I’ve made Baked Cheese Irish Potato Crisps here in Milk River, Clarendon as explained in my blog article entitled “How to make Baked Cheese Irish Potato Crisps – Healthy Chocolate Diversion from Working as a Ghostwriter from Swallowfield to Milk River” and it tastes great!

A little salty, due to the various Cheeses and the sweetness with the bitterness of the Dark Chocolate based Chocolate Syrup was a bit much, but it washes down well with any drink, as Wine as suggested in my recipe is at a Premium. When I cook, I usually use wine in the making of the sauces, not as a direct drink, as at JA$2000 per bottle, it better give me some good use before I cork it and it starts to go stale.

Still I realize that albeit I’ve been exploring my chocolate fantasies with these various recipes, I’ve yet to make any cool beverages. Usually when I’m in Swallowfield (that’s near the National Stadium, based on the maps in the blog article above!), I usually buy a Kool Aid or other Drink Mix and instead of using Sugar, I use Bag Juice as the sweetener.

Please note that the Sugar in most of these products is HFCS (High Fructose Corn Syrup) and HSCS (High Sucrose Corn Syrup) or even Aspartame or Splenda. They are artificial sweeteners with debilitating side effects and STILL aren’t good for you as I’ve argued in my blog article entitled “How to make Glow-in-The-Dark Gummy Bears and Gummy Worms – No Artificial Sweetener or Animal Cartilage Required” where I described the making of Glow-In-The-Dark Gummy Bears and Gummy Worms. 

My reason for that practice is cost!

This is because it’s already loaded with so much Sugar that it’s cheaper, ironically to just by a whole bag of Bag Juices for, say JA$120 at any nearby Bag Juice Factory than to purchase the equivalent in 2lb of Sugar at Hi Lo in Cross Roads. I mainly use Sugar in Cool Drinks, so in the frozen or liquid form, it’s a mighty convenient storage format for Sugar, ready for usage.

How to Make Glow-in-The-Dark Iced Coffee Chocolate Milk – Cool High Energy Beverage

So I’ve put on my thinking cap and came up with yet another hit drink that sure to give you a great kick start in the morning while enjoying you Chocolate Drink.

Now if you’ve been following my blog for quite awhile, you’d have noticed my stance on Caffeine, which is a dangerous chemical by the way as per my blog article entitled “FDA to regulate Caffeine after Ohio Resident overdoses and dies - How Chocolate and Cocoa are healthier alternatives as No Caffeine High from Dark Chocolate”.

I’m still opposed to it, but admittedly, it does give you a boost in the morning, as is evidenced by these pictures showing Simone Clarke Cooper and Emprezz Golding drinking Coffee out of strangely coloured cups with elaborate and ornate symbolism.

Truly Coffee does indeed give a temporary boost to your ability to think faster, albeit so does reading, doing puzzles and basically exercising. Coffee is addictive and I personally only use it as part of a herbal regiment when I have an asthma attack along with Essence of Garlic and Ginger, as it does work fast indeed.

But can it be safely made into a drink that even children can enjoy without the troubling after-effects of Caffeine addicting or a loss of flavor due to the Coffee being decaffeinated? Also is this drink gonna be great for the Lactose intolerant? Yes to both queries as you gear up for yet another one of my wacky recipe ideas, this time for a refreshing cool and Nutritious Drink!

Thus is the basis of my recipe revealed and the ingredients also Glow-in-The-Dark Iced Coffee Chocolate Milk:

1.      2 bottles Schweppes Tonic Water
2.      4 Plastic Ice Cube Trays
3.      Blue Mountain Instant Coffee
4.      Coffee Mug
5.      Coffee Pot
6.      Drinking Glasses
7.      Freezer section of the Refrigerator
8.      Homemade Chocolate Syrup
9.      Jug
10.  Kettle
11.  Lasco Lasoy Milk

The instructions are super-easy:

1.      Open the 2 bottles Schweppes Tonic Water
2.      Pour it along with enough water to make up for 4 cups of Coffee into the Kettle
3.      Boil the Schweppes Tonic Water mixture in the Kettle
4.      Place enough Blue Mountain Instant Coffee in the Coffee Pot to make at least 4 cups of Coffee
5.      Pour boiled water in the Kettle into the Coffee Pot to make the 4 cups of Coffee
6.      Stir the mixture in the Coffee Pot and makes sure the Blue Mountain Instant Coffee is thoroughly dissolved
7.      Cover the Coffee Pot and let it cool until it reaches Room Temperature and is no longer hot
8.      Pour the Coffee into the 4 Plastic Ice Cube Trays
9.      Place the 4 Plastic Ice Cube Trays with Coffee into the Freezer section of the Refrigerator
10.  Mix the Lasco Lasoy Milk in a Jug as needed to make several cups
11.  Pour into Drinking Glasses and allow children to add Homemade Chocolate Syrup to taste
12.  Remove the now frozen 4 Plastic Ice Cube Trays with Coffee
13.  Remove the Coffee Ice Cubes from the Plastic Ice Cube Trays as needed
14.  Turn on the UV Lamp and turn off the lights
15.  Serve the Lasco Lasoy Milk with Homemade Chocolate Syrup chilled with Coffee Ice cubes

That it’s dear reader! You can serve this Glow-in-The-Dark Iced Coffee Chocolate Milk along with your Glow-In-the-Dark Chocolate Cake as described in my blog article entitledHow to make Glow-in-the-Dark Chocolate Cake - British Mathematician Francis Galton Cake Cutting technique makes Cakes last Longer”.

Just make sure that you have a UV Lamp on hand, as the Tonic Water will slowly melt out of the Coffee Ice Cubes and produce a swirling greenish effect that’s super cool to watch every time you make food that’s Glow-In-The-Dark this Summer 2014. 

No comments: